Chocolate Cake - perfect and delicious
I think this was the best chocolate cake I have ever made. I was so satisfied with the recipe and the result. I made this for my friend a couple of days back and somehow kept postponing to post the recipe. But not anymore, because I want this to remain in my records before I take a break from blogging soon. I will be taking a break for a while after probably one more post.
According to me , this recipe is perfect and the cake was so beautiful, spongy,moist and soft.
Hope you enjoy this one!!!
- Beat the eggs till soft and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Now add the self raising flour in small parts and mix well.
- Then add the milk, oil and vanilla essence. Mix everything together.
- Pour this batter in a greased cake batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 45 minutes.
- Cool and invert the cake on a plate and cut into slices.