How to make Paneer bhurji - Paneer recipes
Do you know that when you lose weight, its necessary that you lose the fats but retain the muscular weight. For this, you have to get enough calories which is utilised a lot by the muscle tissues. When the calories are insufficient, there is loss of muscle tissue and it also causes protein deficiency. But the fats are still retained in the body which will be ready to be used up during crisis /starvation. So in this process , you are not losing the weight in a proper fashion. So to lose weight, choosing the right kind of food is important. Eat small meals of low carb and low fat foods.Aerobic excercise atleast every alternate day is a must. Adequate rest is also equally important for you to lose weight. That is because, muscle is actually built when you sleep!!
So eating cheese is safer than indulging yourself in some chocolate or cookies!! So then how about some paneer?
As always paneer is a family favourite. Paneer bhurji is a vegeterian version of egg bhurji and this makes a good breakfast too.This one is the easiest to make among all the other paneer dishes. And this along with some chapatis constitutes a filling delicious meal especially during the lazy weekends.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the jeera followed by ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Then add the onion and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Now add the crumbled paneer and mix well.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.