How to make potato wedges- Easy baked potato wedges recipe
I have had this a number of times, but I remember enjoying it the most during our trip to a beautiful resort in Indonesia. That was because we had a very few vegetarian options , so we ordered this for our every meal. It was really delicious with some herbs and all sprinkled on it. I have never tried this at home though. My son loves it have snacks when he comes back from school.I made this for him one evening and he enjoyed it!I made it very simple, but you can add the spices and herbs you prefer.
- Preheat the oven at 180c
Wash the potatoes well.
- Add the olive oil along with pepper and salt.
- Grease a baking tray or place a baking sheet on the baking tray.
- Place the wedges on it.
- Place this in a preheated oven and bake for around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the side and bake again for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve immediately with some ketchup.