Low fat eggless Blueberry squares / Blueberry bites recipes-- Easy baking recipes
I have been buying lots of blueberries lately and each time I think of trying something new with it. But we love eating those berries as such especially my daughter. Thinking of the amount of fats and sugar going into the bakes, I have been avoiding baking . But then I landed into several dessert blogs consisting of gorgeous desserts , but were low fat and vegan too. I decided to make my dessert the healthy way and I have whipped up a few low fat desserts by now which I will post soon. Till then , do try this one and let me know how it turns out for you!!!
- Preheat the oven at 180c.
- Grease a square pan or brownie pan.
- Combine the oats and wheat flour.
- Add baking soda and baking powder. Mix well.
- Combine the yogurt, maple syrup and oil in another bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix well with a spatula. The mixture will be thick.
- If the consistency of the mixture is too thick, then add the milk to dilute a little.
- With the help of the spatula, drop the mixture on the greased plate.
- Spread it with a spatula.
- Place the blueberries on the top evenly. Press it gently into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180c for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Cut into squares.