Microwave Nutella chocolate mug cake recipe in 5minutes
I hardly find time to cook anything blog worthy nowadays. Its the routine food mostly. The baby keep me on my toes all the time. My son has been demanding chocolate cake for sometime. So I decided to satisfy his chocolate cravings with a quick microwave version for the time being. I have made microwave cakes before and so far this one has been the best. One thing is because of the nutella in it which is our favourite and also the cake turned out to be soft and delicious.
Recipe courtesy- blogs.babble.com
- Egg-1(beaten slightly.)
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Nutella- 3tbsp
- mix all the ingredients together
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a microwavable coffee mug.
- Then add the egg and mix well using a whisk or a fork.
- Next add the oil and mix.
- Finally add nutella and mix to a uniform batter.
- Place the mug in the microwave and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. I microwaved for 1 minute 20 seconds. Even if it seems undone in the center, do not microwave for more than the stated time( although it depends on your microwave.)
- Cool and serve.
Use self raising flour instead of all purpose flour(in that case, dont add the baking powder.)
I used vegetable oil, but the original recipe uses olive oil. You can even use melted butter.
Serve with whipped cream and chocolate syrup or topped with some vanilla icecream.