Mixed fruit smoothie
Making juices ,milkshakes and smoothies has become a regular affair at my place. Everyone enjoys them.Its mostly during breakfast as most of the days, I don't have time for a proper breakfast and this kinds of milkshakes and smoothies is really filling and healthy too!! This time it was a bit different with the addition of Ribena black current juice along with the yogurt. It had a nice sweet and tangy taste.
Recipe Source- Better homes and gardens
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend it to a smooth liquid. Serve chilled in tall glasses.
- You can omit apples and honeydew. It was purely added just because I had them.
- Add honey for mild natural sweetness.
- Add any juice or fruit nectars instead of ribena.
- You can also add mango to this smoothie.