The best "Palak paneer" recipe- restaurant style
I love anything with paneer. Though I wanted to make paneer at home, I somehow never manage to do it and end up buying it in the Indian stores whenever I visit. It happened this time too. But this time I made palak paneer very patiently using maximum ingredients for better taste quality and tried to do a bit differently than my usual procedure. It tasted very good and was over in no time. We all loved it. Indeed this is a restaurant style palak paneer recipe.
- Wash and chop palak finely. Boil them in water with a little salt. Blend the palak into a puree.
- Then cut the onions into big slices.
- Boil them in water. Then blend it with a garlic clove.
- Mix together sesame seeds,cashews,poppy seeds in a bowl and add some hot water. Keep it for around 10 minutes and grind them too.
- Now mix all the mixtures(palak, onion and the white paste) together.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Then add this mixture into it.
- Add coriander powder,garam masala and salt and allow it to cook well.
- Meanwhile, cut the paneer in cubes and deep fry them till they are slightly golden brown.
- Then add the paneer cubes in the palak mixture and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis.